Tis’ the season for a grateful heart. I know we should practice gratitude year round, but the holiday season is a friendly reminder to count your blessings. Somehow, we have less than 2 months left in this year. In addition to wondering where all the time went, I want to appreciate the big and little things that came my way. It’s been a crazy year, to say the least, and good vibes are needed. So without naming the obvious, like being alive and having the necessities — I made a list of 7 things I’m grateful for.
7 Things I’m Grateful for in 2018
- Family and friends who love me whether I’m winning or awards or waiting tables.
- A work family who welcomes me back with open arms after I return from an adventure.
- The new wardrobe a friend blessed me with, that makes me look and feel like a 30-something.
- A supportive and creative blogging bestie. Get your daily dose of sparkle by reading her posts!
- Being able to sleep in my own room, with a super comfortable bed and blackout curtains.
- An adorable roommate who hasn’t kicked me out…yet.
- Finally seeing Beyoncé in New Orleans.
- Postmates coming to Charleston.
- Uber Eats for providing my favorite foods when leaving the house is too much.
- Uber Pool being available in Austin and Atlanta when I was there.
- Online ordering for Harris Teeter subs.
Yes, most of those are food related–don’t judge me.
What are you grateful for in 2018? Comment below, or tweet me @PalmsInATL.