On Saturday, I watched my beloved Gamecocks
lose terribly stink fail at the simplest of football skills try to shock the world by beating the #3 team in the country for the 2nd time of the season. They did not. Then I watched FSU go down in flames as well to another team that wears orange. I’m not mad at these 18 year old student athletes and this is not a post about football. In an effort to not let Will Muschamp and FSU’s AD steal my joy, I started baking pies, drinking a Truly or two, and breaking out all of my holiday decor.
Decorating is more fun with holiday movies and or music, so I thought it was a perfect time for an update to my first The Palmetto Peaches’ 25 Days of Christmas.
25 Days of Christmas (2019): Netflix and Hulu Edition
- Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch
- A Very Murray Christmas
- A Christmas Prince
- A Christmas Prince 2: The Royal Wedding
- Wait you guessed it — A Christmas Prince 3: The Royal Baby – Yes, Queen Amber and King Richard are back!! Neflix really has no shame when it comes to these ridiculous movies and I love it!
- The Truth About Christmas (Hulu)
- Christmas in the Heartland
- Holiday in the Wild – I mean it’s Kristin Davis and ROB LOWE and baby elephants. Grab your spiked cider and enjoy.
- The Holiday Calendar
- Christmas With a View
- Let it Snow
- A Dogwalker’s Christmas Tale (Hulu)
- The Spirit of Christmas (Hulu) — If you guessed there was a ghost in this movie, you’re a Hallmark/Lifetime movie expert and we should be friends.
- Mariah Carey’s Merriest Christmas
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Let it Snow
- Christmas Wedding Planner
- Christmas Belle (Hulu)
- The Princess Switch
- Merry Kissmass
- Christmas Inheritance
- The Knight Before Christmas
- Christmas With the Kranks
- Christmas in the Smokies
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – And now we’ve come full circle.
I still stand by Home Alone and Love, Actually being the first classics you watch, but neither are available on Hulu or Netlix. Although, Home Alone is on Disney+. Anyone want to share their password with me? But if you need more for your 25 Days of Christmas 2019, I suggest Nailed it Holiday, Merry Happy Whatever, or Great British Baking Show Holidays. However, if you’re looking for music, this playlist will get you in the spirit.